Many people think why should I hire a wedding videographer when I could spend the money on a video camera which I will be able to keep afterwards? There are many reasons why this is a bad idea. Please view our top 8 reasons below
· You have one chance to film a wedding and it needs someone who can think on the spot and adapt to different conditions such as lighting.
· Unless you also invest in a good tripod then the end product will be very shaky people will not want to watch it for more than 5 minutes.
· If you are giving the camera to a guest then they will want to enjoy your day and are likely to miss parts of the day that we would not.
· You will have to have an extensive knowledge of editing/dvd authoring software and spend hours trying to get a finished dvd.
· Unless you buy the correct licenses you will not be allowed to film in most churches and civil venues
· The techniques and skills that a we use to capture your day will be very difficult to replicate as an amateur
· We use two cameras which when edited together gives a much more professional DVD.
· The equipment we use work very well in low light conditions which is important when filming in churches.